Jaynah replied

293 weeks ago

The Shepherd Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A former New Orleans cop battles drug cartels and ex-Army Special Forces who are smuggling drugs from Mexico into U.S. through a Texas border town.
When I first got wind of this picture, it was just called &quot;Shepherd&quot; and was supposed to be the film that would put JCVD back into chances of doing theatrical shtuff. I was very well excited about the whole piece.<br/><br/>By the time it was titled &quot;The Shepherd: Border Patrol,&quot; I was tap-dancing in excitement for this flick. With Isaac Fluorentine at the helm of directing, and JJ Perry pulling stunt coordination, I almost peed me pants in anticipation. Pics were released of JCVD kicking 8 different kinds of arse as well as Scott Adkins playing what I thought was the villain, and I was mind-blown in excitement. I thought it was going to be another epic martial arts situation like Lone Wolf McQuade.<br/><br/>Then it came out. I ordered it off Blockbuster online for $20 and was ready for anything. The reviews from vandammefan.net kinda had my ideas alittle altered, but I braced myself. The mail came on day 4 and I ripped open the package. My initial plan was to rush upstairs, rip the face off the cardboard packaging, then smash the case in the proper dynamics so the disc would land in my DVD player. However, I stared at the case for 10 minutes then placed the disc in my player and watched the film.<br/><br/>By the time it was over, I was cool as a fool in the pool. The Shepherd is certainly one of my all-time favorite direct-to-video films ever and makes Derailed look like even more of the toilet mess that it is. Sure, some of the fights ran a twee bit short, but they were still VERY awesome. The shootouts were superb, as was Scott Adkins, who SHOULD have been the villain, unlike the forgettable Steven Lord.<br/><br/>I highly recommend this flick. Seriously.
I like the shepherd! Sure the acting wasn&#39;t good but the fight scenes were nice. Van damme throws some nice kicks and so does adkins. The story was average. A Texas cop battles smugglers. This movie did everything a van damme movie should do which is martial arts and action. Van damme was never a good actor. I think this movie is better than van dammmes last 2. If you&#39;re looking for an Oscar winning performance you&#39;re not gonna get it here but if you&#39;re looking for action and martial arts then this movie is for you. Scott adkins is an amazing martial artist and unfortunately the public has gotten tired of martial art superstars but his movies in this movie are great. Van damme delivers strong kicks and it&#39;s good to see him performing martial arts again since he has not in his last 4 or 5 movies. This movie is definitely worth watching if you&#39;re a van damme fan.

646f9e108c
Dancer, Prancer, Donner and Steele full movie with english subtitles online downloadCoraz n roto malayalam movie downloadDog Day in hindi downloadCall of Duty 2: Big Red One full movie online freeThe Untitled Hyperlink Zombie Moviethe The Seven-Ups full movie download in hindithe The Valley of the Shadow full movie download in hindiThe Wanna-Be Oddie in hindi free downloadBeliever sub downloadUniversal Soldier download movies

cathy replied

212 weeks ago

Are you interested in watching online movies? Here this site offers new movies depending on your How To Improve Virgin Mobile Signal taste. I have gone through it but some features are missing here and hope that you will update it soon here. I am eagerly waiting for new movies on this site.
Please log in to post a reply.